Benefits of Practicing Correct 'Amal

 


            This is my collaboration artwork for Usrah 2 with my group which is group 2. Our topic is "Benefits of Practicing Correct 'Amal". There are a lot of benefits to doing correct amal in our life without we realize that. Based on this group work collaboration, I learned a lot of things about what we will get when we do the correct 'amal either to ourselves or to Islam. One of the benefits if we practicing the correct 'amal is a good deed erases a bad deed, makes us live in a better manner, present the real image of Islam, and removes harmful things. In my opinion, this is one of the best collaborations in my life because from these artwork activities I can get to know more people and enhance my ability to think to gain more knowledge. 







Comments

Popular Posts